Wednesday, November 25, 2009

brooklyn


I am in love with Small Black. I first heard them a few days ago on the radio as I was coming back from a judo training late at night. I was really tired, but when I heard Despicable Dogs I was astonished. Despicable Dogs and Lady In the Wire are my favorites. The melodies are really catchy and they have a really cool melancholic atmosphere. Another thing I like about Small Black is that the beats in their songs are really different from the average disco-like beats.

Je suis amoureux de Small Black. Je les ai entendu pour la premiere fois il y a quelques jours à la radio, en rentrant d'un entrainement de judo tard le soir. J'étais super fatigué, mais quand j'ai entendu Despicable Dogs, j'ai halluciné. Despicable Dogs et Lady In the Wire sont mes préférées. Les mélodies sont très accrocheuses, mais pourtant ça ne s'use pas vite. Et puis il y a cette atmosphère mélancolique qui est vraiment touchante. Une autre choses qui est agréable c'est que les rythmiques de leurs morceaux sont originales, différentes des beats discoïde qu'on entend beaucoup en ce moment.

Small Black - Despicable Dogs [buy]

No comments: